PDA

View Full Version : Best Steak in Town

David Clarish
July 25th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Hi Everybody,

When you are in Palm Springs you have to stop in for the best steak in town at my favorite place... LG's PrimeSteakhouse!!! You have to try the "Rib Eye" steak...& rare. I am getting hungry all ready.... This steak is aged USDA Prime, fresh cut when ordered. We eat there every time we are in town for our annual holiday.

Palm Springs location is at 255 S. Palm Canyon Dr., for reservations call (760) 416-1779 and asked to be put in Chip's section...he is our families favorite & best waiter at LG's... check it out for yourself...
Have a great time in Palm Springs... www.lgsprimesteakhouse.com

David:cool:

Unregistered
August 29th, 2008, 05:53 AM
hi all goin to palm springs in a couple of weeks will try the steakhouse hope you are right about the steaks

David Clarish
September 1st, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hello... I know I am... I LOVE a GREAT steak... Tell us what you think about LG's? Plus you will have to order the Ceaser Salad for 2. Made right there at your table the way the original recipe calls for...

Enjoy!

David:cool:

Jojo
September 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM
hi all goin to palm springs in a couple of weeks will try the steakhouse hope you are right about the steaks

The Falls and LGs are both great Palm Springs steakhouses. LG's is more traditional - The Falls ( http://palmsprings.com/dine/thefalls/index.html ) is more cutting edge. :D

joe Fundarek
October 7th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I like Flemings. They are a chain ..have other restaurants in salt lake, denver,chicago...$$$ but worth it.