PDA

View Full Version : College of the Desert???

bee-keeper
January 5th, 2008, 12:00 AM
what does everyone know/think about this college? i am studying photography. ive visited their website and i know they have photography but i was wondering if the program was any good? i really need OPINIONS on this college. i cant seem to find very many....

help!:eek:
and thanks a ton!

sue
January 6th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I have heard generally good things about College of the Desert. Sorry for not being more specific, but wanted to let you know this...

Best of luck to you!!

bee-keeper
January 6th, 2008, 03:07 PM
thanks! ive heard good things about it too. but ive heard that the photo program is just average...nothing special. if anyone has any specific info on the photo program that would be great!

here is my situation:

ive been attending kansas state university for a few years and i hate it. since i changed my major to photography last year, ive learned that they just dont have what i want. i know that going to a community college would be a big step back but i dont mind. i just want to learn what i need to. i was kind of hoping to find a cc that would teach me enough so that i wouldnt necessarily have to transfer to a university afterwards. but if i have to do that then thats what ill do.

so on that note...more info and more advice!!
thankyou:)