PDA

View Full Version : Best Clothing Optional or Nudist Resort For A Palm Springs Vacation

sunloverchicago
May 22nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
My husband and I love the sunshine. We have been going to Florida the last few summers, but after the terrible weather we had there, we decided to try a Palm Springs summer.

We have heard about nudist resorts, but when we were researching where to go this summer, we found that Palm Springs is famous for its nudist ( or naturist ) hotels. I think we have worked up the courage to stay at one, but only if it is nice.

We don't want a nudist colony. We don't want children or single men around. I want a romantic place where I can relax, get some spa treatments like massage, and meet other people. We normally stay at boutique resorts or bed and breakfasts because they are lots of fun and you meet some of the nicest people at them.

I am still nervous. I read about Terra Cotta Inn online and felt more comfortable seeing it recommended here in palmsprings.com I guess what I am asking, does anyone know anything else about Terra Cotta Inn?

We will be in Palm Springs for a week in either in July or August. We know it will be warm. We like the sunshine and heat especially after the cool rainy spring we have been having here in Chicago.

michael
May 23rd, 2006, 09:56 AM
This is a place we have heard wonderful things about - Terra Cotta Inn (http://palmsprings.com/terracottainn/index.html)

emersun
December 31st, 2006, 12:27 PM
tc is a great place to stay as we go there every year

emersun
January 14th, 2007, 07:52 PM
after 20 minutes all nervousness will be gone
all shapes and sizes there no barbie girls so to speak

EMERSON